LIFEPAK CR2 SEMI-AUTOMATIC DEFIBRILLATOR WITH WIFI
Semi-Automatic Defibrillator AED WiFi
About the CR-2
- 8-year warranty
- Wireless connectivity
- Fastest time to 1st shock
- CPR Insight
- 4 years standby battery life
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone,anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim ‘s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important: they put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
- Layered design - Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes - Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- cprINSIGHT analysis technology - Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching - Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoice™ technology - Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Fully automatic - Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy - Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual - Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode - Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ - IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- 8-year warranty - Backed by an 8-year warranty.
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager - Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.